Corporate Citizenship is a global management consulting firm specializing in corporate responsibility and sustainability. We have a team of 45+ people in six locations around the globe.We advise companies on their strategies for responsible and sustainable business. We are one of the longest-standing specialist (20 years), global consulting firms and work with a wide range of companies from global leaders to those starting out on their corporate responsibility journeys.
We are now hiring a Senior Consultant/Consultant to join our busy team in Singapore. All applicants should have unrestricted right to reside or work in the location to which they apply. This dynamic position is great for someone interested in moving from an in-house corporate responsibility role or in continuing their consulting career with a specialized corporate responsibility consulting firm.
Essential skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- At least four (4+) years of experience working in a corporate responsibility or sustainability
- Experience in strategic consulting, with enthusiasm for business development
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (MBA or Masters degree in related discipline a plus)
- Exposure to international business
To apply, please send your resume and a short cover letter. Your cover letter must outline:
- Past experience that illustrates how you meet the specific job requirements
- Why you are the best candidate for the job
- Your salary expectations
- Your eligibility to work in Singapore
Please send this information by 8th April 2018 to Junice Yeo (firstname.lastname@example.org).