Do you care about wildlife conservation and want to gain digital marketing skills?
Volunteer, Full-time, Fixed term position based in Malaysia
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate in conservation or marketing/ business to become a digital marketing pro for conservation and sustainability. We are a young company with an international mix of permanent and volunteer staff, focused on projects ranging from turtle protection to rainforest conservation. Join our rainforest team and apply your skills in web development and social media to become an expert in content and inbound marketing strategies.
- A degree in a relevant subject ( conservation, marketing, business)
- Love of nature and comfortable to work in tropical conditions in the forest
- Fluency in English ( Malay language an advantage, but not essential)
- Experience and skills in Content creation, Web management and Social Media
What we offer:
- Valuable work experience to develop your marketing skills for a non-profit or business
- Learn about conservation and working in multi-cultural teams
- Free mixed dorm accommodation and share of communal food
- After 6 months, there is the opportunity for paid employment, depending on performance
For more information: http://malaysianwildlife.org/conservation-marketing-internship-rainforest/
To apply, please submit a COVER LETTER and CV, as per link above.