Our team is looking for a Communication Manager to assist us in managing communication through social media platform like LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. for our organization and help in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and media representatives. You will be working along with other team members in our office in Singapore with a great team in an exciting world of renewable energy.
- Respond to requests for information from the media.
- Write press releases or other media communications to promote the association through social media sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with media representatives. Plan or direct development of marketing programs to maintain favourable public or stockholder perceptions
- Update and maintain content posted on the website.
- Identify trend, key group interests or concerns and provide advice on business decisions.
- Prepare and edit reports for internal or external audiences.
- Coordinate production of advertisements and promotions.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the company
- A degree in business, marketing or related field is preferred. Individuals currently pursuing their degrees can also apply.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 2-3 years of experience of communications in social media space.
- Passion for renewable energy. A basic understanding of the industry is a must.
- Must be diligent, proactive, professional and willing to learn.
- Location: Central Singapore.
- Part Time / Full Time Position
Why this is a green job
About Asia Wind Energy Association
- The Asia Wind Energy Association (AsiaWEA) is the leading trade association for the wind energy sector in Asia-Pacific.
- AsiaWEA acts as the regional platform for all wind power industry stakeholders to collectively promote the best interests of the wind power sector.
- The association, acting as the industry representative, will develop and communicate conclusive policies to influence the decision-making process of the Asian governments in a direction that creates a positive investment environment and enables greater deployment of wind energy.