- Establish a Renewables asset management service
- Potential clients include developers, super funds
- Location – Open within Australia
About the Company
Our client has amassed an international portfolio of quality wind and solar farm development sites amounting to over 5GW capacity. They have completed the development of over 1GW. These projects are either currently under construction or are amongst the best operating projects in their respective markets.
About the Role
This role has been created to promote and further develop the company’s new outsourced asset management services business. You will develop new clients such as other developers, energy investors and any client that does not want to manage their own market operations. The role can be based in any major city in Australia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow the revenue by securing asset management contracts;
- Monitor electricity market operations;
- Potentially develop bidding strategies;
- Work with electricity pricing;
- Ensure appropriate electricity output.
Skills and Experience
- Engineering background;
- Strong commercial acumen with previous commercial experience;
- Previous sales or business development experience in an electricity or engineering services commercial environment is a must;
- Previous experience securing contracts.
How to Apply
If you are a commercially-minded engineer with previous business development experience in the electricity environment who would like to join one of the most successful renewables companies in Australia then please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) quoting reference #34111. If you have any questions please call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on 02 8243 0500.