- Melbourne-based business development role within the power market
- Conventional power and renewable energy deals
- Background in energy M&A; and other deals
About the Company
This company is an international energy developer seeking to further develop their power market in Australia.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify M&A; opportunities in both conventional and renewable energy;
- Manage project financing;
- Prepare necessary documentation for deal structuring;
- Negotiate commercial agreements.
Skills and Experience
- Significant business development experience with a particular focus on M&A; and other forms of power deals and transactions;
- Solid understanding of the energy, power and utilities sector;
How to Apply
This opportunity to work in the energy industry and use your business development and project finance skills is not to be missed. To discuss the role in more detail please call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on +61 2 8243 0500 or please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34139.