Supporting the Director of Business Development with the following:
- Develop a firm understanding of SEAS Member services and technology offerings
- Connect SEAS Members to appropriate projects and clients
- Organize trade missions and trade fairs locally and regionally
- Maintain and manage industry project milestones and deliverables
- Market SEAS services, events and programmes
- Support the development of marketing plans, strategies, presentations, collaterals and online media / network platforms.
1. At least 3 years working experience in a related field
2. Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
3. Basic understanding of energy efficiency and renewable energy sector and technologies
4. Strong command of spoken & written English required
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office (In particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint with some graphic design skills a plus)
6. Able to multi-task and provide good standard of support in a fast paced environment.
7. Able to work in with minimal supervision
Please send us your comprehensive resume stating details including qualifications, references, contact no, current and expected salaries and attach a recent passport sized photo.
ONLY SINGAPOREANS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS NEED APPLY
Why this is a green job
SEAS is an industry association that provides B2B service in energy efficiency and renewable energy. As part of the association, you will be able to help businesses in the commercial and industrial sectors adopt energy-efficient and cost effective clean energy solutions.