- Responsible for managing a full range of accounting operations, including A/R, A/P, payroll reporting, and GL entries.
- You will be performing month end closing work, account reconciliations, and profit statement reporting to management.
- Prepare schedules for monthly management reporting and liaise with outsourced accounting firm for year-end audit.
- Monitor budget vs expenditures
- Preparation and submission of grants
- Responsible for HR duties including payroll processing, CPF contribution and documentation, staff claims and leaves
- Prepares and submits GST
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
- Relevant degree or certification in Accounting with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in accounting and office administration
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Navision and Microsoft Office
- Good working attitude and interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Responsible and meticulous
- Only Singaporean need apply