This course is tailored to equip participants with skills to gather, visualize, analyse the Energy Usage Patterns in their buildings, shopfloor and machines, and to act on these data timely.
Through this course, participants will:
- LEARN about opportunities for productivity & energy efficiency improvement from actual industry cases, benchmarking, methodologies, etc.
- PRACTICE the methods of data mining, identification, correlation & analysis
- IMPLEMENT and develop an action plan tailored to the participants’ company under the mentorship of SIMTech’s energy experts.
In summary, besides knowledge transfers to participants, companies can also benefit through the Energy Efficiency & Productivity Improvement action plan developed during the coursework.
WSQ Course Info
- Commence Date: 19th July 2016 (Confirmed)
- Course Duration: 8 Weeks (2 Evenings, Weekly)
- Training Venue: IES Training Room (Theory), SIMTech (Practice), Participants’ Company site (Implement)
- Course Fees: S$4,000 plus GST
- Available Subsidy: Up to 95% Funding by WDA*
- PDU Credits: 46 PDU (SCEM) / 27 PDU
* Terms and conditions apply. Please contact Larry Lim for details.
Who Should Attend
- Operations directors, production managers, facilities managers
- Corporate energy managers, company energy champions
- Production supervisors, engineers & technicians involved in the day-to-day operations of machines, equipment, production lines, etc.
Course online registration: Click > HERE <
For more info such as subsidies, course modules and/or course schedules, please contact:
Larry Lim (DID: 6419 7435)
Singapore Institute of Mfg Technology (SIMTech), A*Star