Liquid Learning is delighted to present the Women in Not for Profit Leadership Summit 2014, the premier professional development, leadership and networking event for established, emerging and aspiring female leaders in the Not for Profit sector.
- Inspiring and motivating stories of success for current and emerging leaders
- Strategies and skills for overcoming challenges and adapting to change
- Constructive techniques to assist in facilitating social change and community development
- Success through collaboration
- Susan Pascoe AM - Commissioner - Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission
- Linda Crumlin - Group Manager - Australian Red Cross
- Rev’d Dr Lucy Morris - Chief Executive Officer - Baptistcare Inc.
- Anne Cowie - Managing Director and Founding Member - PlusLife
- Katie O’Donnell - Marketing and Fundraising Manager - Variety - The Children’s Charity
- Patria Jafferies - Chief Executive Officer - Celebrate WA
- Peta Nordberg - Regional Leader - Mission Australia WA
- Lyn Millett - State Manager WA/SA - Headspace
- Stephanie Godrich - Regional Strategy Coordinator - Foodbank WA
- Liza Beinart - Regional Manager Perth - Save the Children Australia
- Louise Kelly - Professional Development Specialist - Louise Kelly Consulting
- Ali Sumner MBL (Curtin) - Chief Executive Officer - POWA Institute
- Vicki Rasmussen - WA President - Fundraising Institute Australia - Managing Consultant - Xponential
ABOUT THE EVENT
In order to attain and maintain senior leadership roles, women must continuously develop their leadership skills and identify opportunities for career advancement.
Leadership is a valuable skill at all levels and evidence suggests that it will contribute to organisational success regardless of rank or position in a hierarchy. Senior management obviously have a major impact upon outcomes, however there is also leadership contributions from people at all levels that drive success.
The Women in Not for Profit Leadership Summit 2014 will offer an exceptional speaker faculty in order to address the challenges faced by women in transitioning to senior leadership positions whilst balancing work and personal goals.
The summit will provide practical strategies on how women in the sector can increase their scope as influential leaders, maximise their networking opportunities and communicate effectively with stakeholders. The objective of the event is to provide emerging and existing leaders with the strategies and skills they need to excel in their careers.
View the online agenda here: http://bit.ly/1xQmBPl
For more information contact Liquid Learning on:
P 02 8239 9700
F 02 8239 9777