Ethical Corporation is running a free webinar on value chain development, specifically focusing on best practice supplier capacity development. The purpose of the webinar to Understand how to induce real change of supplier managerial practices for responsible use of labour and greater environmental performance to create long-term reliable supplier bases.
• Rosey Hurst, Founding Director, Impactt
• Zoe McMahon, Director, Global Social & Environmental Responsibility, HP
• Dan Rees, Program Director, ILO Better Work
The webinar is taking place Wednesday 6th August 15:00 (London Time - British Summer Time)
Key areas of focus:
- Positively support your suppliers for greater sustainability by moving beyond mere auditing to reinforcing their performance with commercial incentives and the know-how to actually change
- Maximise compliance by learning how to present a credible incentive structure for sustainability to your suppliers
- Learn the best examples of programmes for supplier coaching and training to improve competencies in ethical management methods
- Understand the role of collaborative initiatives in building secure and responsible long-term supplier bases in emerging markets
There will be live polling and streaming of questions to ensure this both an informative and engaging debate.