Concerned consumers, retailers and governmental inspectors are watching food producers more closely than ever before. Join SGS and METTLER TOLEDO at our co-hosted webinar to discover how adopting GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) approved standards and appropriate equipment and services can help you to improve food safety and process quality.
- Overview of GFSI globally approved food standards
- How to design an effective food safety management program
- How to improve process quality through systematic tracking & tracing, formulation & batching
- Minimize complaints and legal issues through better foreign body detection and vision inspection
- Achieving predictable quality with statistical quality control
- Consistent weighing procedures with appropriate calibration and performance checks
Senior Product Manager
Market Manager Food
METTLER TOLEDO Interactive
Contact Customer Center
The webinar is most easy to join, as you can see the screen in the internet and get the sound through the telephone. At the end of this online webinar, there will be an interactive live chat session. Use the opportunity to ask the expert questions relevant to your particular application.
Duration: 1:45 h
Cost: No Charge
Event location: Online