Australia’s premier waste management conference will be held in Coffs Harbour from 5-7 May 2015. Celebrating its 15th year, it features two full days of presentations, a comprehensive trade exhibition, social events on three evenings and invaluable networking opportunities.
Boasting over 450 delegates, over 45 exhibitors and over 80 presenters, both national and international, it is not to be missed by anyone who works in the waste management industry or is responsible for waste management in their organisation.
This must attend conference will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Stay up to date on waste management initiatives at a local, state and federal level
- See practical case studies on a wide range of waste management issues
- Learn about programs and strategies to better manage solid wastes
- Benefit from a ‘streamed’ program allowing a wider range of presentations by experts in waste management
- Be inspired and empowered to work towards sustainable waste management
- Network with industry and government peers
The Coffs Harbour Waste Management Conference provides a quality program focused on the latest developments in the industry, high profile presenters that are leaders in their field and an exhibition by leading edge companies and professionals from across Australia. With excellent professional networking and relaxed social interaction at one of the best locations in Australia, it is advised you mark the dates in your diary now so you don’t miss out!