Vietnam is undergoing a period of rapid urbanisation. By 2050, 60 % of the population will live in cities. The Vietnam Green Building Council (VGBC) is acutely aware of both the opportunities this presents for development, and the challenges it both poses for sustainability. Green buildings are part of the solution - they play a central role in the sustainable development of Vietnam.
As part of global activities to celebrate the World Green Building Week, the VGBC Annual Conference 2012 will bring together industry experts and professionals from relevant stakeholders to discuss ways to further promote and develop green buildings in Vietnam. The conference will also mark our fifth year of promoting a more sustainable built environment in Vietnam.
The 4th VGBC Annual Conference 2012 will feature:
- Case studies of the first green building projects certified under LOTUS Certification Scheme, the green building rating tools in Vietnam
- Hands-on experience in green buildings and sustainability from international experts
- LOTUS Existing Building rating tool, a new tool to assess sustainability of operations of existing buildings
- Sustainable solutions for a more adaptive and sustainable built environment for Vietnam
Fee & Registration:
- Free for VGBC members (maximum 02 representatives) and students
- USD20.00/participant for non-VGBC members
For further information or inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (+84 4) 3629 1107.
Trieu Kieu Van