Delivering Effective Safety Leadership and Engagement Strategies to Effectively Drive an Organisation’s Safety Agenda
Liquid Learning is delighted to present the inaugural Safety Leadership and Engagement Conference 2014, a premier event showcasing industry best practice from a variety of organisations who are leading the way in successful safety leadership and engagement.
View the online agenda here: http://bit.ly/1b5FOi7
- David Provan General Manager, Health, Safety and Environment Origin Energy
- Alvin Vink Head of Health and Safety Aurecon
- Jason Hajinakitas Head of Health, Safety and Environment APA Group
- Jason Brooks General Manager, Occupational Health and Safety Unity Water
- Lorraine Lee Associate Director, Health, Safety and Environment CBRE Asia Pacific
- Sean Minto General Manager, Health, Safety and Environment and Chain of Responsibility StarTrack
- George Karlis Manager, Work Health and Safety SA Power Networks
- Mark Butler National Health, Safety and Environment and Compliance Manager Scott Corporation Ltd
- Loren Murray National Safety Manager, Health and Environment Pacific Brands
- Michael Collins Director Hipotential
- Jane Magree Principal Alinea Consulting
- Cristian Sylvestre Managing Director SafeStart
About The Event:
Organisational safety is a dynamic and evolving field as organisations pursue a diverse array of strategies to assist them to achieve the vision of “Zero Harm”. Often success or failure is driven by the safety leaders ability to not only select the right tools and levers for cultural change, but in their ability to gain traction and buy-in for safety at all levels. Skills of leadership, empathy, diplomacy, communication and influence are pivotal to success. The ability to adapt in today’s fast moving world of safety is essential and the safety leader has to take on many roles, that of coach, advocate, influencer, leader and manager.
The Safety Leadership and Engagement Conference 2014 provides safety professionals with a much needed opportunity to reflect on their evolving role as leaders and also to explore a variety of safety projects through best practice case studies, expert panels and interactive workshop sessions. This unique event equips participants with the practical skills and insight needed to deeply engage their workforce in safety change at all levels.
Download the event brochure here: http://bit.ly/1b5FOi7
To request more information or book your place at this practical event, contact Liquid Learning: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: www.liquidlearning.com.au
Phone: +61 2 8239 9700, Fax: +61 2 8239 9777.