HOW THE SUN IS RISING ON NEW SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC FRONTIERS
Hear that new buzz around the sustainability marketplace? Just when traditional corporate social responsibility is burning out after two decades, with the global economy still blowing sparks from the GFC, the word in the air is transformation.
What’s Turning to Ashes?
- Early-generation sustainability reporting, and soft CSR roles and programs
- Reputations of companies that aspired to sustainability leadership, but over-reached with spin and greenwash
- The original optimism for international climate negotiations
- Early enthusiasm among governments for incentive programs
- Political bipartisanship on carbon pricing and renewable energy
What’s Rising Up?
- Sustainability as business strategy for value creation instead of do-good PR
- New front-runners, and some born-again sustainability leadership companies
- Australia’s clean tech growth, already a $30 billion-a-year sector
- Renewable energy spearheaded by Australia’s 1 million home solar rooftop revolution
- Cities and communities acting themselves, funding their own energy, water, food and collaborative lifestyle solutions
- Thought-leaders proposing whole new economic frontiers, not just incremental change at the fringes of business and the market system.
Join Green Capital for The Phoenix Effect … something new is rising, and you don’t want to miss out on the early action.
Also at The Phoenix Effect: GREEN CAPITAL IS NOW BUILDING SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIES!
There’s transformation at Green Capital:
- With the biggest reinvention of our pioneering business sustainability program since we began in 2002, and
- A special briefing on our latest multi-year project, Sustainable Economic Frontiers, exploring and explaining the rise of transformative new economic thinking and action in Australia and around the world.