A unique forum where large companies, big investors and leading research experts meet to debate how to measure and value corporate sustainability in practice
- How do large companies measure – and value – their sustainability progress? Hear from leading firms on how they prioritise measurement and decide how to value key parts of their sustainability practices.
- Engage with leading companies, critical experts and the stakeholders who influence the business case internally.
- Listen to leading financial institutions on what they think adds value, and why.
- Understand the potential of putting numbers on CR and sustainability practices: Hear from experts on the positives and negatives of differing forms of sustainability value assessments.
- Find out which measurement and valuation methodologies may work for you: Can you combine social and natural capital methods to drive internal value?
- Hear how mainstream investors use valuation information to evaluate corporate risk.Find out how this is evolving.
- Clarifying investor communications: How to link sustainability concerns with mainstream business operations and risks.
- Corporate case studies and off the record discussion about the challenges
- The government view: How are the UK government and the European commission going to incentivise progress and progressive practice in 2015 and beyond.