Understanding how to build partnership-based solutions and create shared value is essential as consumers, government and regulators now demand “profit with a purpose”.
The SharingValueAsia summit, developed by the PublicAffairsAsia network, is the region’s leading forum to encourage profit-focused shared value partnership between business, civil society and government.
Now in its third year, this full-day corporate-led event will examine how programmes deliver impact with scale in order to sustain commercial and economic momentum in Asia Pacific markets.
Delegates will learn from those who are at the cutting-edge of innovation in corporate partnership through interactive plenary sessions and breakout workshops will drill down on the critical barriers and opportunities confronting business, government and the not-for-profit sector.
This year’s summit provides practical insight from senior executives across the public, private and development sectors. Delegates will examine the strengths and risks of different partnership frameworks, the role and future scenarios for legislation governing corporate engagement, how to deliver programmes with qualified metrics and map the challenges awaiting Asia’s economies beyond the next decade.
With 40 speakers in 5 plenary sessions and 6 breakout labs, the full agenda of the 2015 SharingValueAsia Summit is available here: http://www.cvent.com/d/hrqs1c/6X
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Dr. Bhaskar Chatterjee, DG & CEO. Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Government of India
- Kris Balderston, Senior Vice President, Senior Partner and General Manager Washington D.C., Fleishman Hillard
- Philipp Saumweber, CEO, Sundrop Farms
- Michael Blanding, Director, Corporate Responsibility, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Greater China, IHG
- Czarina Medina-Guce, Executive Director, Union of Local Authorities of the Philippines (ULAP)
- Dr Bhichit Rattakul, Senior Advisor, Asian Disaster Preparedness Center, Former Governor of Bangkok
- Anil Anthony, Executive Director, Neilsen Consumer Insights
- Prof Eduardo Araral, Vice Dean (Research) and Associate Professor, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Murium Hadi, Entrepreneurship Development Advisor, CARE International Pakistan
- David Kiu, Vice President, Communications and Sustainability, Global Markets, Unilever
- Shiumei Lin, Vice President, Public Affairs, UPS
- Rajen Makhijani, Associate Partner, Dalberg Global Development Advisors
- Joseph Scaria Jr., Area Director - Resource Development, Asia Pacific, Habitat for Humanity International
- Jeanne Stampe, Finance and Commodities Specialist, Asia, WWF International
Advance information, interviews and insight is available through the SharingValueAsia website.
Oliver Fall, Content Director