Evaluating and Evolving CSR: Creating Value for a Sustainable Future
Be part of this 2-day dynamic experience which will see around 400 business leaders, government officials, CSR practitioners, policy makers, entrepreneurs, academics, union and civil society leaders come together in a brisk exchange of focused analysis and dialogue on the latest in the world of CSR.
Top-of-the-field speakers will share their insights and impart CSR strategies for sustainable growth. We will explore best practices, innovations and ideas in an international context while providing in-depth perspectives across various sectors.
Who Should Attend
- Key decision makers and motivators from MNCs and SMEs
- C-suite executives interested in long-term business sustainability
- CSR and sustainability experts and consultants
- Entrepreneurs and strategists
- Corporate development and communication managers
- Policymakers, non-profit, academic and think-tank groups
- Legal and compliance professionals
- HR Managers, trade union and co-operative leaders
Visit www.singaporecsrsummit.org for more details.