Moving in line with the third revision of Thailand’s Power Development Plan 2010, Thailand seeks to achieve 70,686MW of power generation capacity by the end of 2030. Total capacity as at December 2011 stood at 32,395MW.
Attend IBC Asia’s inaugural Thailand Power & Electricity Conference to uncover the latest power developments undertaken by Thailand’s energy stakeholders to meet 2030-generation targets. Gain insights on how you can take a share in this lucrative market today!
Why This is THE Power Event to Attend
- The only conference offering comprehensive insights on Thailand’s power & electricity sector
- Hear from key government representatives on the latest energy policies and updates
- Discover the next power generation, transmission and distribution investment opportunities
- Progress updates on leading power projects in Thailand
- Uncover renewable energy & Smart Grid plans, pilot projects & investments
- Participate in Cross-Border power opportunities
- Meet and network with the movers and shakers in Thailand’s power and electricity sector