SGX have rolled out their sustainability reporting guidelines for all listed companies.
This course details what sustainability reporting is, what the frameworks (GRI Standards, Integrated Reporting & SASB) are, and will work through the key steps to producing a sustainability report.
Paia has been running these courses in Singapore since 2002 and many of those attending have successfully gone on to produce sustainability reports as a direct result of this course.
The course is practical, taking SGX’s reporting requirements, and demonstrating through case study examples (local & global) of how companies typically meet these guidelines in practice.
Paia has worked on over 135 Sustainability Reporting projects, including 75 SGX Listed Sustainability Reports; much of our training is based on our depth of hands on expertise in producing award winning sustainability reports.
The course is relevant to companies that are considering reporting, either within the Annual Report, as a separate standalone Sustainability Report.
- Introduction to Sustainability & Reporting
- How does sustainability relate to CSR, business strategy & risk
- Reporting Frameworks – SGX Guidelines, GRI Standards, IIRC Integrated Reporting Framework, Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) & SASB. Similarities and differences between these, and why it is that we recommend focusing on GRI G4 for first time reporters
- GRI & SGX Reporting Requirements
- Standard Disclosures (in depth walk through)
- Stakeholder Engagement – reporting requirements & practical examples
- Materiality in depth & exercises
- GRI’s Indicators (KPIs)
- Supply Chain – Reporting requirements & expectations, case study examples
- Report Assurance – what to look for when getting reports assured, and how to read assurance reports
- Planning a report – practical steps to take away
- Exercise focusing in on what makes a good report