Introduce Sustainability to hospitality professionals. Sustainability is at the top of the agenda for the GCC and integral part of the Government’s holistic framework.
The Sustainability and CSR Masterclass for the Hospitality sector is a training program delivered through a mixture of lectures, practical exercises and group discussions, focusing on the hospitality sector. Professionals from other sectors with an interest in the hospitality sector are welcome to attend and benefit from an in-depth analysis of best practices and cases from this challenging and fast moving sector. We create a friendly learning environment, where participants build valuable connections and exchange ideas.
- Gain solid understanding of CSR and Sustainability and its application in hospitality
- Comprehend international trends (Green Buildings, Green and Eco hotels, green travel), developments and legislation
- Learn to identify and prioritise Stakeholders
- Understand the foundations of strategy for Sustainable hotels
- Use Sustainability Standards
- Practice on disclosing Sustainability performance
- Practice on developing Sustainability and CSR programs
- Identify ecologically and socially responsible best practices for tourism businesses
- CSR and Sustainability terminology
- CSR and Sustainability challenge
- Stakeholder management
- CSR legislation and trends
- CSR and sustainability programs
- International reporting frameworks
- Sustainability strategies
- Communicating sustainability
Who should attend
This training is developed especially for professionals from the hospitality sector, travel and tourism businesses and their supply chain partners:
CSR/ Sustainability, Human recourses, Health & Safety, Quality, Environment, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Maintenance & Facilities, Purchasing, Sales/Marketing/ PR/ Corporate Affairs, Front Desk/ Reservations, Events/ Conferences, Tourism Agents, Hotel Owners & Operators.