The Sustainability Strategy and Reporting Executive Training is a highly specialised programme focusing on the core of Sustainability and enabling participants to create a road map for their organisation. The training is developed to address the questions of the most demanding professionals.
The Sustainability Strategy and Reporting Executive Training is an advanced training program for experienced professionals focusing exclusively on strategy and reporting. Participants will concentrate in formulating Strategies and disclosing effectively Sustainability impacts.
Participants will gain high level competences in CSR and Sustainability subject matters, from the major international Sustainability reporting frameworks, to materiality and engagement to strategy, disclosure and communication.
- Create a roadmap for strategy implementation
- Identification and assessment of risks and opportunities
- Adopt strategic stakeholder management approach
- Develop effective Sustainability Strategies
- Integrate CSR into corporate strategy
- Effective disclosure of materiality process, Sustainability strategy, targets, goals, progress, performance and impacts
- Articulate the business case for Sustainability
- Improve Sustainability performance
- Adopt effective communication methodologies Maximise impact from CSR and Sustainability Initiatives
- Increase company CSR profile and competitiveness
- Sustainability and CSR concepts, trends and developments
- Stakeholder Management
- Sustainability Assessment
- Sustainability Strategy
- Materiality assessment process
- International reporting standards (GRI, ISO26000, UNGC, CDP, IIRC, GHG Protocol, SA8000, AA1000)
- Communicating sustainability, green marketing, storytelling
- New Business Strategies
We recommend this training to professionals interested in disclosing strategy, performance, progress, engagements in the most effective way. It is designed for those seeking to create effective reports that adhere to international standards.
Global ILM Recognition
Receive your Sustainability “Strategy and Reporting Executive Training” Certificate from the leading UK Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying your knowledge and successful completion. Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post course assignment.
Professional experience is required.