GSES India is organising a 5-day intensive training on “Standalone Solar Power Supply Systems: Design and Installation” at New Delhi on 15-19 March 2016. The course will cover design and installation aspects of off-grid and rooftop PV systems. The aim of the course is to provide industry professionals, PV engineers and individuals wishing to further their career in the solar industry, hands-on training on step-by-step design and installation procedure of off grid and rooftop PV systems in accordance with international best practices.
- Overview of solar PV technology and quality issues
- System design requirements and technical specifications as per IEC 62548.
- Impact of accuracy, reliability of solar radiation data on the plant performance.
- Battery storage technology and selection of battery
- System design and component Sizing
- System protection and safety equipment sizing and selection
- DC and AC cable sizing, selection and estimation of loss due to voltage drop
- Site assessment & planning
- Solar pumping system design
- Solar micro grids system design
- Rooftop PV systems design with and without battery storage
- PV diesel hybrid system design sizing optimization
- Complete design task exercise
- PV system installation practical with BoM of a typical PV system model
- Standalone PV system model design and installation practice
GSES India Sustainable Energy Pvt. Ltd.,
A – 96 (LG Floor), C R Park,
New Delhi - 110019, India
Phone: +91-11- 41040534/ 40587622
Mobile: +919560063554/+91 9560550077/ +91 9560550075