The 7th International Conference on Silicon Photovoltaics will be hosted by Fraunhofer ISE, Europe’s largest solar energy research institute, and will focus on advanced technologies, materials and concepts for crystalline silicon solar cells and modules.
- Silicon material and wafering technologies
- Junction formation
- Cleaning, etching, surface morphology and associated passivation
- Advanced light management
- Structuring and contact formation
- Advanced characterization and simulation
- Process integration
- Novel cell structures, e.g. applying tandems, new material combinations or nanostructures
- Module processing and materials
- Module reliability and production yield
- High efficiency devices
As in the last two years, the nPV workshop will take place successively to the SiliconPV conference with one overlapping day and a joined conference dinner. This will give you a complete overview of all trends, innovations and developments of n-type technology.