The SharingValueAsia summit, developed by the PublicAffairsAsia network, is the region’s leading forum to encourage partnership between business, civil society and government. This full-day corporate led conference will examine how the “era of empowerment” can be seized to drive Asia Pacific’s next wave of social, economic and environmental advance.
Session themes include:
- Profit With Purpose: Empowerment Through the Shared Value model;
- Living Progress: HP’s strategy for sustainable business;
- The Path to Partnership: Managing Risk and Removing Conflict of Interest;
- Securing the Positive Dynamic: Overcoming Negative Industry Perceptions;
- Unlocking The Value of Government: New approaches for policymakers;
- Empowerment Through Equality: The Economic Case for Gender Empowerment;
- Driving Social Enterprise: Empowering Innovation and Advance.
- The Real Impact: Managing Measurement and Assessing Return.
Who should attend:
- Citizenship and partnership professionals from MNCs and Asian domestic corporations;
- Middle and senior ranking corporate affairs and communications professionals;
- External engagement managers from NGOs and not-for-profits;
- Government relations and external affairs directors and managers;
- Public policy professionals and civil servants;
- Private sector engagement and innovation directors from government and multilateral agencies;
- CSR professionals and professionals engaged in PPP and Creating Shared Value;
- Senior and middle-tier managers from charities and trade/industry groups.