This is the second year of the RI Asia summit, the pre-eminent Asian investor/corporate gathering on sustainable finance issues, and a return to the excellent conference facilities at the Singapore Exchange (SGX). The one and half day conference, including a special Asian corporates seminar, takes place on March 19/20.
About 200 pension funds, asset managers, corporates, advisors and service providers attended this conference, formerly known as ESG Asia, in 2012.
Here are just six good reasons why you MUST attend :
1. It’s where important Asian and international asset owners speak.
2. It features a special half-day corporate ESG seminar hearing from major Asian corporates about sustainability themes and giving research houses and investors the rare opportunity to speak with the companies they research and invest in.
3. It is attended by investment peers from across the Asian markets and overseas talking why ESG matters to the risk/return strategies of investors in their countries.
4. It’s where global investors come to talk about the sustainability risks and opportunities of investing in Asia.
5. It’s where investors talk about how they engage with Asian companies on ESG questions.
6. It’s where you can find out about the latest regulatory and listing requirements across Asia on environmental, social and corporate governance issues.