Accelerating technology and investment in Southeast Asia’s agri-food supply chain
Singapore’s first Rethink Agri-Food Innovation Week will investigate the growing role of technology in building an efficient, resilient and sustainable agri-food supply chain that can deliver fresh, nutritious food to today’s fast-changing consumer market.
International agribusinesses, indoor growers, food brands and ingredients manufacturers will join equipment manufacturers, entrepreneurs and investors to share innovation and experiences from around the globe, with a specific focus on:
- The power of drones in precision farming of oil palm and rice
- Empowering smallholder farmers through data and digitization
- Targeting protein innovation to healthy, sustainable aquaculture
- Achieving supply chain traceability with big data and blockchain
- Advances in plant science, robotics and lighting for indoor agriculture
- Building commercial-scale vertical farming operations
- Delivering targeted nutrition through food ingredient innovation
- Harnessing the power of biotech in food: Gene editing and clean meat
As the regional agri-food innovation ecosystem grows, the summit will explore the latest models for technology investment, incubation and commercialization, and showcase the most exciting start-ups from around the world. Extensive networking opportunities throughout the event include a full program of 1-1 meetings.
Produced by Rethink Events, organizers of the World Agri-Tech, Future Food-Tech and Indoor AgTech Innovation Summits.