The 4th Annual Rural Development Conference is now accepting applications. Join us at RDC 2018, a one of a kind international academic conference, offering the unique learning and networking platform with leading experts from academic, corporate, NGO and governmental realms, coming from over 40 countries worldwide.
Rural Development Conference 2018 accepts the following types of submissions:
- Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on Issues Related to rural development: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
Proposals are accepted on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available or by June 1st 2018 at latest and are to be be submitted along with application form. All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance/rejections is based on their relevance to the conference topics. Notification on acceptance is sent within 7 days after the submissions has been received.
Dr. Demarcus Bush, South Carolina State University, USA
Ms. Indu Kumari, Wildlife Trust of India
Dr. Muhammad Israr, The University of Agriculture Peshawar, Pakistan
Prof. Ismet Boz, Ondokuz Mayis University, Turkey
Dr. Ryan Camado Guinaran, Benguet State University, Philippines
Mr. Chrispin Nmawera, African Institute of Corporate Citizenship, Malawi
The following presentation formats will be possible at the conference:
- Take an advantage of oral presentation of your paper/ research on site and get the first hand remarks and comments from the audience. Encourage a live discussion regarding the presented topic and network with other researchers and academics in the related areas, from around the globe.
– Registered presenters who are not able to attend the conference in person may opt for this presenting format. Participants will watch either your recorded presentation or will be following it through a live stream. They will be able to ask the questions either in a real time trough the internet connection or may fill in the reflection forms which we will be mailing back to you, if requested.
- Participants will get familiar with your research/ paper trough poster exhibition which will be available in the conference’s venue during the entire length of the program. Presenters will have an opportunity to discuss and explain their research in direct contact to the audience. Alternatively, if required by presenters, reflection forms can be distributed to the participating delegates, which will be mailed back to you after completed by the conference’s delegates.