“Innovating for Scale, Recovery and Reuse”
Join us on April 21st in Dallas, Texas, as part of Earth Day Texas, the largest Earth Day event in the world. This event will have two days of B2B conferences, including Plasticity on Friday April 21st, and then two days of programs for the general public, including Plasticity “Light” on Saturday, April 22nd. More information can be found here.
Come here from global experts on how plastic can be a key driver within a circular economy, how we scale solutions to do so, what the opportunities are for designers who are looking to make their mark in leadership within industry, and how companies can stay at the cutting edge of plastic sustainability advances.
We are exciting to be bringing Plasticity Texas to be part of the Earth Day Texas event, and their two days of business conferences, as part of the world’s biggest Earth Day event. As usual, our unique forum brings together experts from across the plastic spectrum, in collaborative fashion which does not usually occur in the industry’s daily operations. Learn about the future of plastic design, innovation, materials, recycling, how to expand on what is already in the market, and learn how to reduce some of the “logjams” along the way. You will not regret the amount of information you take in, and the contacts you will make this event.
Plasticity participants will be able to attend the special gala dinner on Friday night as part of their registration.
Plasticity Texas delivers an innovation-packed agenda, addressing key issues such as:
- Desiging for the Circular Economy
- Challenges in creating new products and processes for sustainabilty
- Innovations that reduce plastic waste impact and improve brand value
- Reverse supply chain, bring-back programs and how to engage your customers
- Creating scale for circular economies within industrial and municipal environments
- Transforming waste streams into profit streams
- Examples of solutions that have scaled, and how to speed up others
- The recycling tipping point – transforming public beliefs and actions
Who’s going to be there:
- Brand Leaders and Innovators
- Manufacturers & Retailers
- Bio Plastic Producers
- Design and Packaging Industries
- Waste to Fuel Companies
- Angel Investors
- Government Agencies
- Policy Makers
- Educators & Think Tanks
“Plastic doesn’t need to be a problem. There are solutions out there. The aim of Plasticity is to show who’s already doing it, how you can do it and how you can make it commercial.”