Time in Sinagpore: Wed, Jul 29, 2015 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM SGT
Join our live webinar on Overcoming the Challenges of Electric Vehicle Integration, taking place on Wednesday 29 July at 3pm (BST) (to check out the webinar time in your time zone, please see the event listing).
With the global transportation system contributing between 20- 25% of all CO2 emissions, electric vehicles (EVs) offer a powerful and increasingly popular solution for sustainable urban mobility, with more than 20 car manufacturers introducing battery powered vehicles to their fleets in 2011.
This exciting webinar will bring together experts from Climate Action, BMW Mobility and the OECD to tackle the ongoing technical and regulatory hurdles that face mainstream EV penetration.
- Dr. Bernhard Blättel, Director of Project Mobility Services, BMW
- José Viégas, Secretary General, International Transport Forum, OECD
- Moderator: Anna Watson, Head of Production, Climate Action
- Understand the latest innovations in the field of EVs
- Learn about the operational requirements of these vehicles and the technical hurdles to their widespread integration
- Discover the views of policy makers and town planners on overcoming technical barriers to uptake
- Join the discussion on what is needed to take EV penetration to the next level
Who should attend webinar?
- EV manufacturers and technology developers
- EV equipment manufacturers
- Smart grid and storage solution providers
- Local and national transport policy makers
- City planners
- Transportation policy think tanks
- Industry associations
- Low carbon cities research units