Oleofuels is the progression of ACI’s highly successful European Biodiesel series of events which ran from 2008-2013. The change of name reflects the fact that the event will now cover all fuels made from oils & fats including biodiesel, HVO & bio jet as well as take a more global view which is key especially when it comes to certain feedstocks.
In addition to the main two day event, during the afternoon of Monday 20th June 2016 a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to join the exclusive site visit to Refuel Energy. There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are strictly limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exploring the Policy Updates in EU Biofuels Sector
- Outlook of the Oleofuels Industry under Challenging Regulatory Environment
- The UK Case
- International Biofuels Market dynamics. A focus on South America or South East Asia
- Examining Regulation Impact on Biodiesel Production Strategies
- Trade Balance Assessment
- New Opportunities for Advanced Biodiesel Growth through Using UCO and Waste
- Oleofuels Feedstock Cost, Availability & Sustainability
- 2nd vs 3rd Generation Biofuels
- Bankable Projects Under Policy Instability
- Impact and Diesel future after VW contamination problem
For a copy of the full conference agenda email firstname.lastname@example.org
Oleofuels 2016 is an event within the Official IFB2016 programme