Optimising Offshore Wind Farm Planning, Design and Construction
China is giving top priority to develop offshore wind power projects to meet its ambitious energy target. Its offshore wind power potential is estimated at more than 750 GW, compared to 253 GW of exploitable land-based wind power potential, according to China Meteorological Administration. In the meantime, the government is putting out large-scale offshore wind power concession projects to tender. The National Energy Administration has also asked the country’s 11 coastal provinces to report plans for offshore wind farm concession projects.
These tremendous development opportunities require the industry to be effectively equipped with the right skills, techniques and technologies to optimise the planning, design, construction and operations of wind farm projects in complex and difficult offshore operational environments.
With that said, it is of incredible value to bring the experiences and lessons learnt from the successful projects all around the world together with an in-depth analysis of the most pressing challenges in this spinning market. EnergyIQ is pleased to present Offshore Wind Power Development Asia 2011 and bring the key stakeholders together to benefit from this carefully researched and designed platform.
Key benefits of attending Offshore Wind Power Development 2011:
- Understand the massive potentials of offshore wind power in Asia
- Improve your chances during the bidding processes with an optimised design and construction process
- Benefit from the most innovative technologies on offshore wind power development
- Explore the opportunities and challenges of deep water wind farm construction
- Learn key initiatives to reduce wind project cost while maintaining reliability and quality
- Examine the entire supply chain of wind development to identify and overcome bottlenecks
- Hear hard-hitting case studies from successful offshore wind farm projects around the world
- Avoid potential pitfalls by learning from the earlier project management experiences
Learn critical techniques from the highlighted key projects:
- Rodsand Offshore Wind Farm, Denmark
- Thortan Offshore Wind Farms, Belgium
- HK Offshore Wind Project, China
- Bohai Wind Turbine Demonstration Project, China
- Fujian Province Offshore Wind Resources Assessment
- EU-China EEP Southeast Coastal Cities Site Selection