The Forum showcases the best strategies and practices in Offshore Wind technology, design, operation, maintenance and safety in order to optimize reliability, accessibility, logistics issues and vessel deployment costs.
- Learn from The Carbon Trust experiences on how innovations can help reduce the cost of offshore wind
- Benefit from DeepOcean extensive experience on O&M planning for subsea asset integrity
- Listen to DNVGL best practices on how to lowering the cost of offshore wind energy through changes in turbine design
- Gain an insight from Gamesa on the range of considerations when decommissioning offshore wind turbine
- Uniper’s approach to using big data concepts in O&M practices to achieve significant cost saving
- EON’s view on maturing O&M practices in offshore wind
- Gamesa’s perspective on extending certified operational life