Offshore Wind Europe 2017 (November 14-15) is Europe’s #1 event for bringing key decision makers together from across the industry. It’s the prominent hub for the very latest insights, cutting edge tech and executive perspectives you need to truly reach a sub €80/MWh Europe.
What to expect when you attend:
- Supply chain and technology evolution: Understand where the cost reduction will be seen and how it will be achieved as well as what needs to change from a technology and supply chain perspective
- Optimising and upgrading existing assets: With budgets being pushed to the absolute limit, review what you can do with existing assets to either optimise or upgrade them allowing you to increase your AEP and ROI
- BOP – Cables, Electrics, Vessels, Strategy and more: Review the latest cable failures as well as 66Kv and HVDC project progression, see how the costs of electrical packages are being driven down and discuss heavy lifting and far from shore logistics
- Turbine Package – Blades and upgrades: Discuss why we’re still facing leading edge erosion and how to solve it at the smallest expense to avoid unnecessary expenditure about down time and review what upgrade options there are for the European markets that will see new project development slow down after 2018
- Deep dive workshops – HSE, Floating, cables: Work with the owners and their suppliers of Europe’s most exciting projects presenting a business case for each one, predicted (or already obtained) results and lessons learned so that you can review your own internal strategies