Featuring a two-day Conference, Exhibition and Networking Evening
• Discover all the latest developments in power generation, transmission and distribution in Myanmar
• Extensive networking opportunities in the comfort of a 5 star venue
• Make use of the Business Matchmaking Service for one-on-one meetings with your fellow delegates
• Assess the latest developments and opportunities in the New Myanmar’s power sector
• Uncover what the legal and regulatory framework means for direct foreign investment
• Discuss strategies and best practice for the development and improvement of Myanmar’s power generation, transmission and distribution networks.
• Gain insight into the latest plans for power plant development across Myanmar
• Benefit from case study insights into the best practice for Joint-Venture Partnerships
• Expert insight into the latest hydropower plant initiatives
• Debate what future role coal-fired plants can play in the New Myanmar
• Hear about the latest developments and investment opportunities in gas-fired power
• Extensive networking opportunities with the main local & international players involved in Myanmar’s power industry.
All of the ways in which power can be generated in Myanmar will be discussed including renewable energy resources; such as hydroelectricity, solar energy, wind energy, wave power, and different technologies that have been designed to improve energy efficiency.
For any media, registration, sponsorship enquiries please contact: