Moscow International Ecological Fair – complex event that reflects development trends and implementation of environmental technologies in key industries: oil and gas, metallurgical, chemical, mining, energy, nuclear energy, mechanical engineering and industrial construction.
THE GOAL OF THE FAIR
- Demonstration of environmental equipment, materials and environmental technologies.
- Establishing and strengthening business ties between manufacturers of equipment, materials and technologies that reduce the negative impact on the environment, industrial, construction and FEC enterprises.
- Professional discussion of scientists, experts, industry professionals enterprises, representatives of state legislative and executive government, issues legislation, regulation and implementation of government programs reducing negative impacts on the environment.
- Increasing the effectiveness of participation by combining on the same site of three industry events.
- Interbranch synergies.
- The long-term business platform for making management decisions.
- Exchange of practical experience between different sectors in the implementation and use of technology and equipment to reduce the negative impact on the environment in industry and energy, energy-saving technologies and alternative energy sources.