How businesses can understand the risks and eradicate forced labour from their supply chains
This one-day conference will provide a focused and candid discussion on how business can tackle modern day slavery, forced labour and human trafficking. The purpose of this conference is to provide business delegates with the guidance to proactively mitigate the risk of modern slavery taking place in their operations and supply chain, and how to effectively respond to discovered cases of slavery.
Speakers include professionals from GE, Target, CH2M, the Coca-Cola Company, and many others.
Sessions will discuss, debate and analyze topics including:
- How to define the role of business in addressing modern day slavery
- How best to react to forced labor and understand how companies can better tackle the risks
- How to collaborative to build long term and lasting change
- How to best engage and leverage support from potential and current investors
- A detailed look at sectoral issues within agriculture, manufacturing and construction
- What can be done to improve audit and assessment processes
- How companies can better implement responsible recruitment practices