Sustainable development of cities offers a significant number of challenges and opportunities. In the Middle East almost 90% of the region’s population lives in the cities. Accordingly, rejuvenating infrastructure sector of the region is inevitable.
Middle East Geo Business Conference & Exhibition – in its first edition in Egypt, is the meeting place to exchange global information about the latest geospatial technologies & innovations. The show covers all the fields of Geographical industry including the GIS, Surveying, Mapping, Infrastructure & Construction, Transport, Remote Sensing, Environmental and Hydrographic industries.
Middle East Geo Business Conference will facilitate dynamic meetings and networking opportunities between suppliers and active buyers, ensuring you are able to build relationships, develop business opportunities and demonstrate your product.
• Land Management and Administration.
• Socio Economic Impact of SDI.
• Location Based Services (LBS) and Mobile GI Application.
• 3D Modelling, Analysis and Visualization.
• Natural Resources Management and Monitoring.
• Introduce valuable asset information about the geospatial technologies.
• Provide an international platform for the geospatial community to interact and exchange the latest innovations in the field.
• Facilitate B2B trading and networking opportunities.
• Discuss the ways to treat the existence of the fragmentation of agricultural land.
• Discuss the establishment and development of the real estate wealth indicated.
Date : 25 – 26 Oct 2016
Country : Egypt
Place : El Gezirah Hotel
Fees : 1000 $
Mr.Talal Al- Shammari