Brand New, Multi-Platform Experience: Designed To Provide Cutting Edge E&P Case Studies Whilst Delivering Hands-On, Interactive Learning On Driving Down Water Management Costs
This year’s initiative has been re-engineered to deliver a brand new, multi-platform experience designed to not only provide cutting edge E&P case studies and best practices on driving down water management costs, but also delivering hands on, interactive and demonstration focused learning opportunities to all delegates.
Brand new interactive features have been added this year to enable water professionals to:
- Exchange the very latest water case studies showing the most advanced applications of water management technologies and plans
- Interact with a brand new water management technology showcasedemonstrating some of some of the world’s most advanced water treatment technologies
- Find partners and develop plans for regional water collaboration to enable cost reduction through water sharing initiatives in the Appalachia
Ultimately driving this year’s agenda is cost and new technologies all delivered by key E&P operators in the Marcellus and Utica.
Key topics included on the agenda this year are:
- WATER REUSE: Examining the costs associated with different treatment technologies to treat specific water constituents in the Marcellus and Utica
- WATER DISPOSAL: Evaluating the availability and capacity of wells in Ohio to understand the future longevity of wells and alternatives to disposal
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Analyzing timelines to install and permit water infrastructure to evaluate how to reduce lengthy processes and downtime on wells
- WATER SOURCING: Identifying alternative water sources to freshwater for operators in the Marcellus and Utica to evaluate how operators can mitigate public perception and utilize new water sources