Upon completion of this course, delegates will be able to
- describe the purpose of an environmental management system
- understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2004
- be able to plan for appropriate environmental aspects evaluation, impact and risk control
This 1-Day course comprises of lectures and workshops designed to provide delegates with a good understanding on the requirements of the ISO 14001:2004 standard.
This course is designed for
- Professional / personnel who are likely or currently involved in implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System to meet the ISO 14001:2004 Standard.
- Personnel who wish to know more about the standard and its requirements.