On successfully completing the course, students will be able to:
Understand the ISO 50001:2011 standard
Understand key energy issues
Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
Successfully execute an energy management systems audit
Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
Communicate your report to a client
Completion of secondary education & an understanding of report writing is desirable.
All delegates must have passed an IRCA approved five-day auditor/lead auditor course for any management system ( such as QMS, EMS, etc)
- Energy Issues
- Energy Management Systems overview.
- What to look for in Policy and Planning.
- What to look for in Implementation and Operation.
- A brief on national energy laws.
- Accreditation Issues.
- Audit techniques.
- Practical exercises and feedback.