Whether your aim is to increase brand value, recruit and retain quality staff or increase competitive advantage, a commitment to, and understanding of, corporate social responsibility is a must.
This half-day workshop introduces participants to the concept of corporate social responsibility and how it is practiced globally.
Using extensive case material from Australia and around the world, the differences in CSR between countries and cultures are explained, to illustrate the challenges of managing CSR at national and global levels.
You will learn:
- The context and development of CSR
- Different approaches to CSR around the world
- The emerging global architecture for CSR, including UN Global Compact, Global Reporting Initiative and other standards
- About common stakeholder groups
- Stakeholder issues and risks