The International WaterCentre’s Masters Scholarships are now open to study the Master of Integrated Water Management in Australia next year.
Using problem-based and experiential learning, IWC students create and implement integrated solutions to real-world water and climate change challenges. The degree is co-badged and co-delivered by four leading Australian universities: The University of Queensland, Griffith University, Monash University and The University of Western Australia.
- Scholarships open to Australian and international students
- Value: full-tuition (AU$46,200) and Overseas Student Health Cover for international students
- Program starts in February 2014 (Australia)
- Apply online for a scholarship by 1 August 2013 (international students) or 1 October (domestic students): www.watercentre.org/scholarships
- Visit IWC website
- Download brochure (PDF)
- Watch a video
- Register for our upcoming webinar: Dr Brian McIntosh, Senior Lecturer at IWC, will host a webinar on 9th July and answer any questions you may have.
Email email@example.com | phone +61 7 3014 0200