InterMET Asia 2016 is the only event dedicated to weather, hydrological and climate services for the Asian, African and Pacific regions.
Core features of the Show:
- Top-level international support: We are part of a cooperation framework of the World Bank, GFDRR, the WMO and the Organisers of InterMET Asia which includes the InterMET Asia-GFDRR Hosted Delegate Programme.InterMET Asia is officially supported by the National Environment Agency of Singapore and the Association of Hydro-Meteorological Equipment Industry (HMEI)
- Highly influential audience drawn from the private and public sectors including government environment agencies, national meteorological hydrological services, academic and scientific institutions and buyers from weather affected industries such as aviation, agriculture, energy, maritime, military, and transportation amongst others
- International Showcase of the very latest technologies and services from the hydro-meteorological industry with 50 exhibitors from 15 countries in the exhibition.
- World-class conference: InterMET Asia will feature an international conference carefully tailored to needs of the meteorology community in Asia, Africa and the Pacific regions.
- Hosted Delegate Programme: this prestigious scheme is designed to ensure the participation of the industry’s top buyers from both the public and private sectors. Qualifying delegates receive travel and accommodation support and other privileges.
- Co-location with APM: the Show is being co-located with Asia Pacific Maritime one of Asia’s largest events focusing on shipbuilding & marine, workboat and offshore. A key gathering of the world’s maritime and offshore community, some 15,000 visitors and decision makers from Asia will attend
- Superb venue: the Show is being held at Marina Bay Sands one of the finest exhibition and iconic venues in the world
Comprehensive information is available at the Show website - www.intermet.asia