South Asia, inclusive of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka, is now undergoing an especially promising period of its regional integration and economic cooperation. Proposed and led by India, power transmission grids at intrastate, interstate and cross-border levels are being deployed and commissioned all over the region, linking the countries within, as well as the energy sector.
Nepal and Bhutan embrace immense hydropower potential, with Nepal ranking the second place in the world’s exploitable water resources, and Bhtan’s over 30,000MW generating potential. Funds and loan are constantly invested into Pakistan and Sri Lanka, in support of their regional development, either in T&D or clean energy promotion.
With assistance from India, energy development, transmission and trading in South Asia are sure to make great progress and become a market full of opportunities.
Neoventure is pleased to announce the Inaugural Annual South Asia Power Congress & Expo 2015, scheduled from 1-3 December in Colombo, Sri Lanka. The upcoming event will get together 300+ senior professionals & 25+ exhibitors from Government & Regulators, Power Utilities, IPPs, Energy Developers, EPC Contractors, Equipment Suppliers, and Technology Providers, discussing hottest issues and challenges in South Asia regarding policy & planning, financing, implementing, operating, etc.
- Master Plans & Potentials of Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, India, Pakistan
- Extension & Upgrades of the Transmission Line
- Conceptual Outlook of Small-Hydropower Market
- Financing Advices for Investing the South Asia Energy Market
- Insights Over The Privatization Trend of State-owned Electricity System
We are looking forward to exploring the challenges & opportunities with you!
- Delegate & Sponsor Inquiry: Mr. Hanzo Zhang firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speaking Inquiry: Ms Molly Huang email@example.com
- Media and Public Relations: Miss. Brigitte Pan firstname.lastname@example.org