ACI’s Hydropower Development 2017 will bring together senior executives and experts from the Hydropower industry, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators, engineers, investors, project developers and leading market analysts to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the industry.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry`s latest policy evaluations and, while focusing largely on Hydropower production & development in Europe, will also concentrate on updates and future forecasts on future environmental trends and its impact on both, regulatory objectives and Hydropower operations. By highlighting the sector’s current major challenges and opportunities the conference will provide a holistic outlook on market trends and drivers alongside discussions on future & existing of hydropower plants development.
EXCLUSIVE SITE VISIT:
During the afternoon of Tuesday 12th of September 2017, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit RWE & SEO`s Vianden Pumped Storage Plant.There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come—first served basis. Please register your attendance when booking for the conference.
- Paul Hansson, Head of Market Analysis, Trading & Industrial Intelligence, Fortum Hydro
- Dr Bjarne Borresen, Renewable Energy/ Section Leader Mechanical Engineering, Multiconsult
- Halle Aslaksen, CEO, Smaakraft AS
- Arjan Jovani, Director of Dam Safety Department, KESH
- Erjon Qosja, Expert on Dam Safety Department, KESH
- Luis Quiroga, Director & Head of Investment Strategy, HG Capital
- Peter Baum, Analyst on Climate Adaptation, EBRD
- Peter Matt, Head of Engineering Services, Vorarlberger Illwerke AS
- Speaker Pending, European Commission
- Otto Pirker, Senior Advisor, Verbung AG
- Mike McWilliams, Head of Hydro, Mott MacDonald
- Ghislain Weisrock, Hydro Special Advisor, ENGIE
- Giovanni Amodeo, Global Editor in Chief, Mergermarket Group
- Bernd Rajal, Partner, Schoenherr
- Hans – Wilhelm, Executive Chair World Energy Resources, World Energy Council
- Ivan Zavadsky, Executive Secretary, ICPDR
- Hugues Albanel, CEO, UNITE
- Dirk Hendricks, Senior Policy Advisor, EREF