This global event combatting deforestation is designed to be an annual meeting place that discusses the trends, debates the issues, connects the key players and drives change. Through an interactive and engaging agenda, and by bringing together the corporate practitioners and NGOs that make a difference, the conference is designed to bring maximum value - and maximum action.
- The legal risks of not knowing your supply chain The latest trends and what they mean for business
- How business is responding Hear how leafing forms are putting targets into action
- Develop credible policy Find out how to fit deforestation into your sustainability framework
- Beyond certification In-depth critical analysis of certification’s limits, and how to get beyond them
- Leverage supplier engagement Learn how to communicate with and incentivise your suppliers for improved traceability
- Successfully engage with government How can business effectively engage with government to close to the enforcement gap?