The 8th International Trade Show & Conference for “Herbal, Green & Natural” Industry. ASIA’S PREMIER HERBAL TRADE SHOW. GO HERBAL, GO GREEN, NATURAL IS NOW…
Bringing the world to your business at the 8th International Herbal, Green & Natural Exhibition & Conference (HERBAL ASIA 2014), showcasing and get updated with latest and newest in services and an entire global industry eager to collaborate and network in this supply chain.
Internationally-recognized as the best avenue to nurture business networking, local and international businesses stand to gain handsomely from the discovery of latest and key product innovations that propel the industry to greater heights.
Make your presence felt at 8th Herbal Asia from 9-11 October, 2014 at the MATRADE Exhibition Convention Center and be a pioneer within the expanding and lucrative global Herbal, Green & Natural industry.
Book your space today!
Secretariat HERBAL ASIA 2014
MGEN Office : Level 41, Vista Tower,
The Intermark, 348 Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur| Malaysia
: Tel No.03.2690.1407
: Fax No 03.2690.1301
>> Space Booking, : email@example.com
>> Conference : firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Sponsorship & Advertisement : email@example.com
>> Project Director
Safinah Yaakob : +0173263715
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Business Engagement & Meetings :
Irfan : email@example.com | +6017.3269770
WHY HERBAL ASIA 2014 ?
Natural healing, Slow Food, Herbal Remedies , Health Beverage and all over herbal , natural and traditional medicine related industries, they will be coming in their thousands! Among the throng of visitors, industry professionals and trade buyers, there will be plenty of potential customers and partners, all eager to discover the herbal industry’s newest and best from both domestic and international exhibitors.
BRINGING THE WORLD TO YOUR BUSINESS
• Discover the herbal industry’s latest products and services
• Meet potential business partners, trade buyers, investors and customers
• Network with top industry professionals
• Enjoy international exposure and access to the huge Malaysian and Asian market
• Get an excellent overview , market trend of the herbal related industry
• Discover latest research breakthrough and developments in bio-technology
• Know your competitors to keep your competitive edge
• The right place and right time to promote your Brand
• Meet industry K-Workers looking for the best and brightest
• Government mission to integrated alternative medicine into health tourism
Who will Exhibit?
• Herbal Product Manufacturers
• Raw Material Suppliers
• Raw Material Growers
• Organic Food Suppliers
• Producers Suppliers
• Traders & Retailers
• Investor / Policy Makers
• Drug Stores / Pharmacies
• Researchers & Education Institutions
• Spas & Health / Lifestyle Companies
• Marketing & Direct-selling Companies
• Relevant Government Agencies
• Industry Related Business
Who will Visit?
Professional from all spheres of the Chain / Departmental Stores, Franchise Houses & Franchise Planner, Research Institutions, salon owners, beauty therapist, consultants, spa planners and facility managers of hotel, resort & spa, Restaurants Operator, massage therapists, distributors, Trading House wholesalers, retailers, manufacturers, dermatologists & doctors, pharmacists & herbalists, packaging & product development designers, natural medicine practitioners, departmental stores & convenience stores owners, cosmetic shops & health stores owners, import shops & mail order companies, image consultants, make-up artists, industry associations, media/press, students from beauty professional schools, end-users beauty industry including manufacturers of cosmetics, perfumes; toiletries, skin care, hair care, body care and oral care; professionals and owner in the beauty & hair business, like beauty therapists, hairdressers, aroma therapists, spa therapists, makeup artists, massage therapists, beauty students, dermatologists.