How to Prepare a Best Practice Sustainability Report - GRI certified training program
If your organisation is thinking about preparing a report but doesn’t know where to start or how to take the first step, this workshop is ideal for you.
If your organisation is already reporting, but you are new to the reporting team, this workshop is ideal for you.
If you are an experienced reporter but want to review, improve or discover the latest in best practice, this workshop is ideal for you.
This two-day workshop will introduce you to the elements of a good sustainability report and prepare you to co-ordinate the sustainability reporting process.
You will learn:
- The business case and value of sustainability reporting
- To define sustainability reporting and its challenges and benefits
- How to engage your stakeholders in reporting
- How to understand and apply the concept of ‘materiality’
- About GRI categories, aspects and indicators
- The requirements for the different GRI G3 reporting levels
- Innovative formats for sustainability reporting
The workshop program provides you the tools to:
- Plan your sustainability reporting process
- Identify key stakeholders
- Distinguish your organisation’s material issues
- Recognise the internal procedures and mechanisms you will need
- Incorporate the UN Global Compact Principles into sustainability reporting
- Evaluate the quality of sustainability reports using your newly acquired knowledge.
You will receive your own copies of essential GRI publications and learn how to apply the GRI’s five-phase sustainability reporting process: prepare, connect, define, monitor and report.
How to Prepare a Best Practice Sustainability Report empowers participants to begin or improve their sustainability reporting using the world’s leading sustainability reporting framework.