Participants who successfully complete this course will receive a GRI G4 Certificate.
Key Issues to be covered:
This 2-day training program focuses on enabling participants to acquire the skills and competencies required for the effective use of the GRI Framework, GRI reports and publication of CSR/ Sustainability Reporting in alignment with the new GRI G4 Guidelines.
The Certified Training Program aims to disseminate knowledge on sustainability reporting around the world. It has been developed especially to help report makers and users to more effectively use the G4 GRI Framework and utilize GRI reports. Upon successful completion of the course, trainees are able to utilize the updated G4 guidelines in developing sustainability Reports based on the new GRI G4 Standard.
Who should attend?
Individuals who wish to gain in depth understanding of the GRI reporting framework and methodology, the following fields are strongly recommended:
- CSR Professionals
- Public Relations
- Communication and Marketing Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- sustainability and Environmental professionals
- General Manager
For more information please contact: Elisabeth Lincoln (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Why choose CSE?
- Recognized, since 2004, as an international leading strategic advisory firm offering integrated sustainability (CSR) and carbon management solutions in Europe, the Middle East and North America
- Official training provider of the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) in the Middle East and Greece since 2010
- Strong expertise in diverse industrial and service sectors including Financial, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Food and Beverage, Chemical, Universities, Energy and others
- Depth of experience across sectors working with FT 500 companies and organizations with cross-cultural and cross-functional delivery expertise